free tracking

Mar 10, 2012

CCNA Finally!

I have always dreamed of this day when I can finally post here as a CCNA. For 3 months (November to January), I've focused all my energy in studying for this exam and at 12PM of March 06, 2012, all of it finally paid off. It wasn't really planned that I will take the exam on that date. A week before, I have hopes of finally taking the exam but I only knew when I'll be taking the exam the day before the exam itself when my parents finally got the money they loaned. So for a month, I just waited. Good thing I have my notes with me and the CCNA Labs for light reviewing.

On the day of the exam, I have to go to the testing center to have my exam scheduled on that same day. I travelled all the way from Pasay, Metro Manila to Sampaloc, Manila. At the testing center, the staff was having problem including my discount voucher from Cisco Networking Academy and it was because I haven't entered my Academy Connection ID in my PearsonVUE account. I resolved the issue, had my photo taken and paid the balance and proceeded with the exam at 11AM. I am the only one in the exam room and I am really tensed so I tried to relax and focus on the task at hand.

An hour later and I saw the message on the screen which says "Congratulations!..." and I wasn't able to read all of it because I was swept away with emotions. I was filled with so much joy and fulfilment. :)

I can't wait for my certificate to finally reach my home and see my name on it.


4 comments:

Edward Drachenberg Jr. said...

Congratz! and keep up the blog, its very useful and interesting to read.

vne said...

Thank you! Glad you find my blog useful.

Gogs said...

Congratulations!!! Who says you can't have brains and beauty? CCNA is on my to do list but need to get a couple of my Microsoft Exams out the ways so I can get promoted at work and then afford to pay for the Cisco ones lol

Narasimha Rao said...

Ecorptrainings.com provides ccna in hyderabad with best faculties on real time projects. We give the best online trainingamong the ccna in Hyderabad.
Classroom Training in Hyderabad India

Post a Comment

About Me

aspiring computer and network engineer, programmer, with fascination in webdesign and development

Connect with me

Twitter  GooglePlus  Facebook  LinkedIn  Blogger

Tweet

Featured Post